I’m very excited to announce that I have been nominated for a “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”. A fellow blogger, Lori Leigh Wilson nominated me. She is an inspiring woman who encourages her whole family to eat a holistic, plant based diet – and I can imagine that with little ones that is quite difficult. On her About page she says her greatest achievement is to get the kids to drink their green smoothies every morning (hats off to you Lori – I can’t get grown adults to drink them!)
I was humbled to receive this feedback, because I do hope to inspire people to change their lives to make themselves healthier and happier – just as I have done for myself.
The rules for accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are as follows:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Here are the 15 most inspiring blogs that I follow:
10. Braith an ‘lithe
12. Yoga with Masha
13. My Food Religion
And the 7 interesting things about me are:
1. I am surrounded by brothers – one older, one younger and one twin. I have no sisters.
2. I’m happier now than I’ve ever been
3. I had no idea 12 months ago that I would be writing a blog
4. This is the 4th award I have won in my adult life (one of the others was for “team” of the year in my old company – except there was no team – there was just me. The other two are related to interesting fact #6)
5. Shiraz is my favourite wine
6. I used to be a goal umpire for Australian Rules Football (and was probably the first female president of an umpiring association)
7. I’ve had 3 minor car accidents in car parks – twice when no other cars were involved! Perhaps I should have a driver?