Does this sound like you?
- I really hate my belly, but I also really love my food – how can I balance that out?
- I feel guilty for prioritising my fitness because I’m already so busy with work that I never seem to have time with my family.
- I lack any energy to read the book my husband recommends even though I want to have something to talk about besides the kids or the reno. I wasn’t this tired 5 years ago.
- I am constantly criticised by that inner voice because I haven’t looked after myself (or anyone else for that matter) perfectly for more than a day in a row.
- I’ve been punishing my body with fad diets & extreme exercise followed by doing nothing at all for way too long (decades in fact). There must be another way.
Women spend way too much time feeling guilty about their bodies, their diets, their exercise program (or lack there-of).
I’m on a mission to empower women to love their bodies unconditionally, to look after themselves with good food, gentle exercise and regular meditation.
I used to “fuel” myself with stress, sugar, the latest fad diet and wine. The more stressed I got, the more weight I put on. I was always tired & and often “rewarded” myself with junk food. I wasn’t happy. And I really hated my body. The number on the scale and the size of my belly dictated how I felt about myself.
Now days I eat what I want, maintain my weight, have boundless energy and I’m happy! I have made small healthy changes one step at a time & I am now fueled by good food and a bit of exercise. And I can honestly say I love my body and everything it does for me.
Through my studies & practice as a Health Coach, Personal Trainer & Yoga Teacher I have developed the Body Love System which teaches women how to love their bodies unconditionally forever. Check out The Body Love Bootcamp 12-week coaching program for more,
Or you can join The Body Love Club online personal training program from anywhere in the world.
If you want to discover how I can help you live a life full of energy, vitality & Body Love then book a complimentary Body Love consultation. We can meet via Skype or face to face if you are in Albany . I can’t wait to meet you – Emma Polette x