Does this sound like you?
- I really hate my belly, but I also really love my food – how can I balance that out?
- I feel guilty for prioritising my fitness because I’m already so busy with work that I never seem to have time with my family.
- I lack any energy to read the book my husband recommends even though I want to have something to talk about besides the kids or the reno. I wasn’t this tired 5 years ago.
- I am constantly criticised by that inner voice because I haven’t looked after myself (or anyone else for that matter) perfectly for more than a day in a row.
- I’ve been punishing my body with fad diets & extreme exercise followed by doing nothing at all for way too long (decades in fact). There must be another way.
Women spend way too much time feeling guilty about their bodies, their diets, their exercise program (or lack thereof).
I’m on a mission to empower women to love their bodies unconditionally, to look after themselves with good food, gentle exercise and regular meditation.
Through my studies & practice as a Health Coach, Personal Trainer & Yoga Teacher I have developed the Body Love System which teaches women how to love their bodies unconditionally forever. Learn more about the Body Love System in this video.
If you want to discover how I can help you live a life full of energy, vitality & Body Love then book a complimentary Body Love consultation. We can meet via Skype or phone or even face to face if you are in Albany. I can’t wait to meet you
Emma Polette – The Body Love Coach
This private one-on-one program is where you learn the Body Love System and apply it to your own life. By the end of this 12-week program, you will have all the tools to truly love & honour your body as it is right now and already be feeling fitter, healthier, stronger and happier. If you are ready to deep dive and take a completely new, nurturing and loving approach to your health & fitness, The Bootcamp is for you.
This online program is for anyone who wants to skip the gym but still feel strong and vibrant. The Body Love Club offers you weekly workouts, healthy recipes and most importantly, body love meditations sent straight to your inbox. Join a growing community of like-minded women who are ready to give the hardcore workouts and strict calorie counting the flick and start loving your body today.
Get fitter, stronger and healthier while having lots of fun at classes all around Albany. Try boxing for a great cardio stress-reliever, The Hour of Power to unleash your inner Wonder Woman and yoga for gentle calming stretches. These classes are popular so bookings are essential.